Even / After /All this time / The Sun never says / To the earth / "You owe me." / Look what happens / With a love like that, / It Lights the / Whole / Sky. - Rumi

Saturday, September 24, 2022

 

Order Codename Wolfe


I went back and forth for a long time between going the traditional publishing route and independent publishing. When I finally decided to self-publish, the number of things I had to master was overwhelming. That was when I looked into publishing through BookBaby. I was looking for a place that would take over the formatting and cover design, but still gave me the opportunity for feedback and final approval. As much as I played around with the covers they didn't look anything like the final product BookBaby did for Wolfe.


Everyone worked so well with me and the million questions I had since this was my first experience with this type of publishing. And I do have to say, the result is gorgeous! The cover was exactly what I had envisioned but couldn't pull off on my own and the inside of the book has just as much attention to detail as the cover. They worked with all of my changes quickly and courteously. So I was very happy with the entire experience. Although I had published smaller projects in the past, this was the biggest baby I released into the world. I was so happy to see others treat my book the way I had treated it: with care and respect. 

Codename Wolfe is available on Kindle Unlimited and paperback on Amazon

Codename Wolfe is also available in paperback on the BookBaby Bookshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment